Come join the herd!
Are you ready to work in the ever growing gaming industry? Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: The Gameplay Programmer will be responsible for developing 3D games for a multi-platform environment. This includes coding, debugging and managing Critical Game Systems.
- Write clean, well-documented and efficient code while overcoming the challenges that are unique to game development
- Expert level knowledge in C# or C++
- Strong grasp of algorithms, data structures and object oriented concepts
- Passionate about game development and video games
- At least 1 year of experience in Unity 3D, Unreal or equivalent engines
- Comfortable in a start-up culture and fast sprint work style
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience using game development frameworks and middleware is a plus